Hang On... (This is Going to Be Fun)

It just hit me that it has been a while since I posted anything fun or playful.


For all you new readers who have just found my finance blog if you stick around and pay me a visit from time to time you will learn that I like to mix things up by throwing you folks a little fun time.

Typically I will stumble upon a video clip that makes me laugh out loud (that is typically a good sign that it is worthy of Finance Guy Fun) and will feature it on my blog. I like to do this kind of thing from time to time because finance and business can be a bit taxing at times and I just think it is a good idea to take a break from the norm and have a bit of fun.

This run at showing you some fun is a bit different. I wanted to mix up the fun mix up by developing and posting a simple application or game. This one has always been one of my long time favorites.

Any guesses?

hmmm....

Hang Man - The Classic Spelling and Word Guessing Game

I hope you guys enjoy it. It took me a sec to get this all formatted correctly. Let me know if it works for you. Actually tell me if it doesn't work, and leave me alone if it does.

Ha.


Hang Man Brought to You by Finance Guy
Play Hangman



If you are able to beat it at least a few times in a row please leave a comment and let us all know how long your streak lasted.

If you are in the mood for some other time wasters I have a few cool sport clips that are worth checking out. For instance there is this really cool baseball clip of an absolutely wild play at home plate and there is also a middle school football clip that will just leave you speechless.

Also a Celtics fan dancing like I have never seen one dance before. That clip makes me laugh all the time.

If you are in the mood to sit back and relax then watch the charlie brown holiday special. I have the full episode on site; you should check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment