Giving Thanks with 10 Links

I wanted to try and do something fun for Thanks Giving.

What to do. What to do.

I came up with the following...


I will come up with ten things that I am thankful for... but there is a catch.

The catch is that not only do I have to be thankful for them but I also have to be able to link to that of which I am tankful for. Thus these ten things must have a site or blog.

Young Finance Guy's 10 Links of Thanks

Taylor - You Must Go On

Amidst the chaos of spam, 30 billion dollars of advertising, 150 billion in sales, and the 30 something million websites that Alexa tracks, there is a small tiny excuse for a blogger named Taylor.

She writes about her thoughts, her day, her trials, and her tribulations. She calls herself out, she calls her friends out, and she will even call her family out.

I am thankful for her, and I am thankful for her blog.

I often wonder...

What is it about her blog that I like?

In truth I have not quite figured it out yet. But I have made some progress. It has something to do with the way she writes. Her tone at times seems so real. Her voice so honest. There are some posts, not every post, but there are some posts, that as I read I find myself in her shoes, living her life and viewing the world as it appears from her perspective. This, I imagine, is what writing is all about.

If you don't follow a blog like I follow Taylor's You Must Go On, then I encourage you to find one, even further...

I encourage you to start with Taylor's Blog.

You Must Go On - Taylor's Blog


Phil DeFranco

Man... I love this guy.

He is a vlogger. A true vlogger. In my eye's he is the first of his kind.

He provides me a few minutes every week where I escape and set back as he entertains.

For this, for Phil DeFranco, I am Thankful. You can find him on YouTube or you can start with his blog.

PhillyD.TV


Blogger.com

I love what blogger does and what blogger is all about. Thanks Blogger.

By the way a lot of people do not know this...

Blogger was started by the same guy who started Twitter.com

Start a Blog on Blogspot - Blogger.com


WordPress.com and WordPress.org

I love what Wordpress is all about and what they do for the Internet.

Start a Free Blog on Wordpress.com

Use the Wordpress Blogging Platform on Your Own Site - Wordpress.org

Thanks Wordpress


Ken's Blog

I love Ken Envoy and his life mission. He is a bit crazy. So am I.

You can find Ken's Blog below...

Ken Envoy - Blog - SiteSell


President Obama

I am so thankful and Grateful for President Obama. I believe in President Obama and am thankful that he has come to lead in this country's time of need. I am grateful for what he has done for the American Homeowner.

You can find his blog below...

President Obama's Blog

Thank You Obama


Google - The Best Search Engine in the World

Google, in my opinion, may be the most important company in the world.

If not... they are surely the most convenient.

Search the Internet

Thanks Google


Warren Buffet and Berkshire Hathaway

Warren Buffet is like no other person on Earth. I know of no one quite as selfless as him. He does things the right way, for the right reasons, and shares his wisdom with all who will listen.

Thanks Warren

Berkshire Hathaway


Facebook.com

These guys...

Without Facebook I would not have the sex life that I have today. Like a fountain of potential partners, each new female friend request I receive may very well one day lead to another special night, and another morning of shame. They offer a world and a life time of potential.

Also they have reshaped the site rankings at Alexa.com - With out their contribution to the web all my sites would be at least 200,000 - 400,000 ranks away from where they are today.

Thank You Facebook.com

Facebook.com



Craig's List

What started as a hobby grew into what the Internet is all about. The first true web 2.0 property. Letting humanity be humanity and letting people be people.

Thanks Craig

Craigslist.org




Well that about sums it all up for this thanks giving day appreciation post. I hope you enjoyed it!

If you want more thanks giving day cheer then I suggest checking out another post that I published today. The post includes and features a video...

Charlie Brown's Thanks Giving Special

Hey it's a classic.

That's all I got folks.

Happy Thanks Giving!

- Young Finance Guy

2 comments:

  1. I love you =) Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back @ you.

    Keep doing what you do.

    Happy Thanks Giving!

    - Finance Guy

    ReplyDelete