Summer Block Buster Does it Right - Cameron and Tom Light It Up

For a while, I lost faith in the big screen. It just seemed that it was all about the quick money and not so much about the movie. The producers spend big on advertising and marketing talent and almost nothing on movie making talent. I hate that trend.

However, I am glad to share that the action-packed blockbuster known as "Knight and Day" has reawakened my soft side for shelling out $10.00 for a flick.

Mrs. Diaz was awesome and cruise was cool too. These guys really pulled it off together.

C. Diaz in small silver sexy bikini bottom
















In fact, the only true blockbuster, in my opinion, was Dark Knight. That was a hit and it was a hit because of that Joker. He was absolutely brilliant in every imaginable meaning of the word. Shame that brilliance was snatched away in his passing. The whole situation kinda reminded me of the Crow.

Any how... Back on topic.


The alluring gaze of C. Diaz



There were many disappointments over the last few years to dwell on.


Cameron Diaz (my one wish if I was ever granted one) was absolutely perfect in this action stuffed, meat and potatoes of a movie.
Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz on a Motorcycle


Why this thing is not being celebrated by everyone at this very moment is beyond me. I sure hope it is not because of Tom Cruise who did a wonderful job as always. I swear just because the guy went crazy hyper on the Oprah Winfrey show and happens to like that damn church of Scientology doesn't mean he still can't make a dime a dozen script into one of the best most exciting and exhilarating feature flicks you have seen.

This thing between Cameron and Tom was magical. I mean I still am not over it. They were thrilling, sexy, heart breaking, outrageously funny, and refreshingly entertaining. Both of them. Separate, together, and in commute these guys were unstoppable.

The first scene on the plane was a crazy emotional roller coaster like no other opening I have ever seen.

The movie is absolutely wonderful

Related Articles

Meet Nikki Haley and You Know Mrs. Sarah Palin - Sex Sells for Republican Party

Sex Sells - Basic Advertising Principle

Fox Hole Girls Protest Church Members for Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment